On 29 Sep 2011 23:17, "Achim Gratz" wrote: > > Brian van den Broek writes: > > I suspect that the optimal way is to generate a patch against the > > documentation. If that's right and someone would point me to what I'd > > need to read to learn how to do so (I've never produced a patch > > before), I'd be happy to learn and do it that way henceforward. > > Make your own clone of the Git repository. Check out the master branch > Check "How to contribute to Orgmode" on the website. > > > HTH, > Achim. Hi Achim, Thanks for that, especially in a context where an RTFM would not have been unwarranted. As it happens, I've set aside some time for a pass through the manual in the next while (for me, this is a semi-annual affair) and I pledge to repay your kindness in providing these step by step instructions by making active use of them! Thanks again, Brian vdB