Hi all, GNU Emacs 23.2.1 (x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 2.20.1) of 2010-12-11 on brahms, modified by Debian Org-mode version 7.9 (org-7.9-3-ga986d3 @ /home/brian/.emacsd/site-lisp/) I just found that if I have (setq org-agenda-sticky t) (org-clock-persistence-insinuate) in my .emacs---or rather in a file that my .emacs invokes with load-library---I get Warning (initialization): An error occurred while loading `/home/brian/.emacs': Symbol's function definition is void: org-toggle-sticky-agenda To ensure normal operation, you should investigate and remove the cause of the error in your initialization file. Start Emacs with the `--debug-init' option to view a complete error backtrace. in a *Warnings* buffer, whereas if I have (org-clock-persistence-insinuate) (setq org-agenda-sticky t) in my .emacs, emacs launches without complaint. The backtrace from running with --debug-init is attached. (gmail's web interface barfs on the control codes and won't let me paste more than the first three lines into the message pane.) This seems odd and smells of a bug or at least a documentation lapse. If that's not enough to go on, I'm happy to provide more information. Best, Brian vdB