On Feb 1, 2016 5:21 AM, "Karl Voit" wrote: > > btw, MobileOrg Android v0.9.13 > > * Ramon Diaz-Uriarte wrote: > > > > On Mon, 01-02-2016, at 12:11, Karl Voit wrote: > >> > >> Maybe it has something to do with my disabled sync settings: I don't > >> sync to the Google cloud. > > > > Aha, I think this is probably needed. I think I only get entries updated if > > I enable syncing of the calendar (but you can decide what you sync with > > google --- no need to sync everything, from email to contacts to ....). > > OK, then MobileOrg -> Calendar feature is of no use to me since I > avoid the Google cloud. > > OK, at least I got a confirmation that MobileOrg needs this cloud > sync stuff. How unfortunate. I use an app (from the Play Store) called Offline Calendar. It makes Google calendars that do not sync. I have mobile org write to a calendar it creates and never sync calendars on my phone or tablet. It works on my nexus 7 and my Moto G. It also worked on the Nexus 4 and an ancient 2.x Android Samsung phone. Best, Brian vdB