Hello, I am customizing my org-mode installation but there is something that I don't understand. When I execute the following statement: ``` (setq org-html-mathjax-template " ") ``` A `CDATA` tag gets appended in my HTML export as shown below: ```html ``` As you can see above, when I set the variable I have no CDATA tag on it. Where does this tag come from? The problem is that the CDATA tag messes up with the MathJax configuration parser, as it expects a JavaScript script inside. But, instead, it finds a CDATA tag that, while it might be valid according to W3, the MathJax parser throws an `eval` error in the console since it tries to parse the body of that HTML node. Where does this CDATA tag gets added automatically and how can I modify this behavior? Diego Rodriguez M.S. Candidate in Connective Media Jacobs Technion-Cornell Institute at Cornell Tech