Thanks, I had seen those pages. Seems an old project and I haven't used it. The Github page is here https://github.com/emacsmirror/remem Has somebody installed it and tried it? It would be great to have a screen recording demo. So as I see, it basically shows in the minibuffer documents that are related to what you write. Correct me if I'm wrong. Your project sounds intriguing! GM El sáb, 28 nov 2020 a las 20:29, Jean Louis () escribió: > * Gerardo Moro [2020-11-28 20:02]: > > Is there currently any (good) implementation of the idea of the > Remembrance > > Agents in Emacs? > > According to this document: > > Hyperlink: https://alumni.media.mit.edu/~rhodes/Papers/remembrance.html > > the implementation was running already in Emacs! > > There is more to it: > > https://www.emacswiki.org/emacs/RemembranceAgents > > And picture: https://alumni.media.mit.edu/~rhodes/Papers/ra.small.gif > > As I am developing HyperScope that is to augment the knowledge, at > least for those objects displayed within HyperScope but also in other > context or modes I could invoke something similar as Speedbar on the > side or in separate window that would show all relations to specific > object. It could also look from time to time into what text is user > writing and search relevant terms or tags to display such as > hyperlinks that are accessible on the side. The more information user > enters into the database and the more tags and relations have been > created the better the relevance. > > In the context of web applications providing CRM Customer Relationship > Management there are always various related objects hyperlinked on the > same page. Same is valid for ERM or Enterprise Resource Management and > similar systems as they are already based on the relational databases. > > Automatic hypertexting is another good feature that may be implemented > within Emacs for any relevant terms. >