* How to open a link to a folder/file in Finder, not Dired
@ 2021-10-20  8:36 Gerardo Moro
From: Gerardo Moro @ 2021-10-20  8:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I am having the same problem as reported here:
https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/66593/how-to-open-a-link-to-a-folder-file-in-finder-not-dired

I copy paste:

I used to be able to create links with open-insert-link pointing to folders
or files. When I clicked on them, I would be redirected to Finder. Lately,
they are shown within Dired. How to control this behaviour? When I use
either [[file:/users/Shared]] or [[file+emacs:/users/Shared]], and click on
them, I get the dired buffer, not the Finder app.

Thanks!
G.M.