I reinstalled org and this solved both (related) problems. Thank you and apologies for not having sent the proper debugged error. A. El jue, 23 feb 2023 a las 11:42, Ihor Radchenko () escribió: > Alexei Gilev writes: > > > Basically that: from yesterday, every time I kill Emacs, i get this > message. > > I never got this message before and I am not sure whether I should be > > saving or not. > > This is related to another error you are experiencing. > Fixed, on main. > https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=351279ffa > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at >