Oh my god, this works! I honestly tried everything but... Apologies. Where can I read more about the possible options at header in source blocks? Thanks! El jue, 30 jun 2022 a las 15:50, Ihor Radchenko () escribió: > Gerardo Moro writes: > > > I have been trying for over a year to change the output plot size when > > using Orgmode SRC blocks with R. I have tried both using orgmode settings > > and R settings. > > Have you tried :with and :height header arguments? > > > I have a table from which I take some values. > > It would be more helpful if you provided a completely reproducible > example that others can also run. > > Best, > Ihor >