Thank you, all, for the pointers! As for your own package, Juan Manuel, I understand the main purpose is to take screenshots of movies. Am I correct? Thanks! El vie, 8 jul 2022 a las 16:25, Juan Manuel Macías () escribió: > Gerardo Moro writes: > > > Hi, > > > > I recently discover the Obsidian Media Extended plugin > > (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GQXVWtNkeZw) to take notes while > > watching videos / listening to audios with keybindings to stop the > > video and create timestamps with link to the specific moment of the > > video, etc. > > > > Is there something similar in Emacs? > > See org-media-note: https://github.com/yuchen-lea/org-media-note > > And, for something simpler, I shared here days ago this code: > > https://list.orgmode.org/871qvmt4xr.fsf@posteo.net/ > > Best regards, > > Juan Manuel >