Thanks for your time. When I try, however, to use functions like org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files or org-icalendar-export-to-ics, I get this error: Debugger entered--Lisp error: (error "Lisp nesting exceeds > ‘max-lisp-eval-depth’") When I use the function: org-agenda-write to agenda.ics, it throws the error "condition-case: Unable to resolve link:". I would rather be able to use the org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files, so I export all agenda file tasks to an ICS ICalendar file. Any help welcome, thanks! Best, A. El dom, 19 feb 2023 a las 13:31, Ihor Radchenko () escribió: > Max Nikulin writes: > > >> In agenda buffer, M-x write-file file-name.ics > > > > Shouldn't it be `org-agenda-write', not `write-file'? > > Yes, indeed. > >