Thanks, Ihor. Indeed, that is an excellent feature of agenda. I use it sometimes to visualize what I have DONE during the week on the sopt. What I aim to accomplish however is a more systematic log of all the DONE tasks, this is, to have an archive file where to archive all tasks. This file is in the format: 2020 2020-01-01 DONE task1 2020-01-12 DONE task2 2020-02-01 CANCELLED task3 So it is indeed a datetree file where I can revisit the past :) if you will. The problem with habits and repeated tasks is that they don't get archived when DONE... They get archived once the task is cancelled or completed as a whole, all under the day the task stopped continuing, under which I have all the logged individual completion. It would be desirable to have each "completion" archived under its corresponding datetree, it is more meaningful :) Hope it is clear now, thanks so much for any help! GM So even if I have beeng doing the task every wednesday for a year, it won't be archived El mar., 3 nov. 2020 a las 7:53, Ihor Radchenko () escribió: > > It would be great if each of these individual "task > > happenings" were archived under the date and time they were completed > > individually, and not just all as one block. This way I could get weekly > > reviews that take those into account. > > What about trying to do your weekly review using org-agenda? You can > show the task every day you complete it by enabling org-agenda-log-mode > in your weekly agenda (v l). If your tasks are also archived regularly, > you may also need "v A" to include archive files into agenda view. > > Best, > Ihor > > > Gerardo Moro writes: > > > Dear all, > > > > I am resending this as I believe it's a useful concept to implement, > > especially by those who track their tasks and do weekly/monthly reviews. > > > > When I archive a repeated task (let's say, a learning project of 15 > minutes > > every Wednesday day for 2 months), the task gets archived in a date tree > > all under the day it was closed (cancelled) as a whole. This means that > all > > the LOGGED individual instances of repetition are archived on the day the > > project got completed. It would be great if each of these individual > "task > > happenings" were archived under the date and time they were completed > > individually, and not just all as one block. This way I could get weekly > > reviews that take those into account. Not sure if I made myself > understood! > > :)) > > > > Thanks! > > G >