I believe he rebased it and modified the history? So same branch. On Sun, Jun 6, 2021, 7:36 AM András Simonyi wrote: > Dear All, > > On Fri, 4 Jun 2021 at 23:06, Nicolas Goaziou > wrote: > > > > I think some kind of disambiguation strategy should be implemented for > > > the basic citation backend to be really usable with the author-year > > > style. WDYT? > > > > Implemented in latest wip-cite-new branch. > > > > Regards, > > Thanks, this is amazing! I was trying to look into it, but the latest > commit I see at > https://code.orgmode.org/bzg/org-mode/commits/wip-cite-new is from a > week ago. Is there a different location from which I can pull this > update? > > thanks again, > András > >