MS Office supports OpenDocument, so that might be better path for org to support. I've wondered myself why it doesn't already support it. On Sat, Jun 26, 2021, 10:48 AM Brandon Taylor wrote: > I know we’re not supposed to really even TALK about proprietary software > in FOSS communities like this one, but I can’t help but wonder if someone > might consider making (an) Emacs plugin(s) that allow(s) a user to export > Org mode files to Microsoft Office file formats such as .docx, .xlsx and > the like? Or is/are there already (a) plugin(s) in the MELPA that can do > this? > > > > Brandon Taylor > > > > Sent from Mail for > Windows 10 > > >