* [org-cite] CSL processor, APA Style, and no-date citations
@ 2021-11-17 14:50 Rudolf Adamkovič
From: Rudolf Adamkovič @ 2021-11-17 14:50 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

I would like to start using the new citations with the APA Style. To cite in APA, I use a CSL file. Everything works well with Pandoc, but with Org, all citations with no "date" BibTeX field render as "$AUTHOR" instead of "$AUTHOR (n.d.)" both in-text and in the reference list. This renders Org unusable with APA Style. What can I do?

Emacs configuration:

(add-to-list 'package-selected-packages 'citeproc)
(with-eval-after-load 'oc
  (require 'ox)
  (require 'oc-csl))

Document configuration:

#+CITE_EXPORT: csl apa.csl

CSL file:

https://github.com/citation-style-language/styles/blob/master/apa.csl

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by." -- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com>
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia