You need to use whatever keybinding exits. On Fri, Aug 12, 2022, 8:53 PM Tyler Grinn wrote: > > I need help inserting a citation with fido-mode (icomplete) enabled. I > call org-cite-insert, select the citation I want, and press return, and > it asks for another citation to add, filling the minibuffer with the > most likely option. I see no way to insert the citations I've already > selected, it always puts me back in this loop. > > Steps to reproduce: > > M-x fido-mode > M-x org-cite-insert > > Best, > > Tyler > >