* Maintaining oc-csl
@ 2022-08-13 12:46 András Simonyi
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: András Simonyi @ 2022-08-13 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode list

Dear All,

I'd like to volunteer to maintain oc-csl.el, which currently doesn't
have an official maintainer as far as I can tell. As the author and
maintainer of citeproc-el and the author of oc-csl's precursor,
citeproc-org, I think I'm reasonably well positioned to handle issues
and make improvements.

thanks for your consideration & best wishes,
András

* Re: Maintaining oc-csl
@ 2022-08-13 12:58 ` Christian Moe
From: Christian Moe @ 2022-08-13 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

András Simonyi writes:

> Dear All,
>
> I'd like to volunteer to maintain oc-csl.el, which currently doesn't
> have an official maintainer as far as I can tell. As the author and
> maintainer of citeproc-el and the author of oc-csl's precursor,
> citeproc-org, I think I'm reasonably well positioned to handle issues
> and make improvements.

Apart from being excellent news, this is one of the best understatements
I've read. :-)

Yours,
Christian

* Re: Maintaining oc-csl
@ 2022-08-13 15:05 ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2022-08-13 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: András Simonyi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

Yes please; and thanks for volunteering!

On Sat, Aug 13, 2022, 8:47 AM András Simonyi <andras.simonyi@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Dear All,
>
> I'd like to volunteer to maintain oc-csl.el, which currently doesn't
> have an official maintainer as far as I can tell. As the author and
> maintainer of citeproc-el and the author of oc-csl's precursor,
> citeproc-org, I think I'm reasonably well positioned to handle issues
> and make improvements.
>
> thanks for your consideration & best wishes,
> András

* Re: Maintaining oc-csl
@ 2022-09-01  7:41 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2022-09-01  7:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: András Simonyi; +Cc: emacs-orgmode list

Dear András,

thank you very much, I added you as the maintainer of oc-csl.el in the
main branch.

Best,

--
 Bastien