* Org-cite stuck in Helm minibuffer [9.5.1 (9.5.1-g36086a @ /home/dan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/)]
@ 2021-12-06 12:24 Daniel Nemenyi
                   ` (2 more replies)
From: Daniel Nemenyi @ 2021-12-06 12:24 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hello,

I'm finding myself stuck in the `HELM Org Cite Insert` buffer that lists possible citations after calling org-cite-insert using Helm. After selecting a reference I am prompted to select more, and there isn't an obvious way to say, 'Thanks org-ref I'm done, kill this minibuffer and insert the refs I have chosen.'

I was eventually told on Stack Overflow that M-RET does the job, but I would have expected either the first option in the HELM buffer to do this, or else there to be an option in the HELM Select Action list?

Thanks!
Daniel

Emacs  : GNU Emacs 27.2 (build 1, x86_64-pc-linux-gnu, GTK+ Version 3.24.24, cairo version 1.16.0)
Package: Org mode version 9.5.1 (9.5.1-g36086a @ /home/dan/.emacs.d/elpa/org-9.5.1/). Helm (20211205.1111)