On Fri, Jul 2, 2021, 4:14 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > "Bruce D'Arcus" writes: > > > 1. I don't see a way to add a key to an existing citation. Editing an > > existing key uses completing-read, rather than > > completing-read-multiple (as for a new citation), and places point > > after the existing key means the style editing UI will pop up. > > Indeed, there's no way to add a reference to an existing citation. > I admit I didn't think about it. What about appending a reference when > the function is called with C-u? Probably that would work. BTW, you may already be thinking this, but you may as well add completion from the files registered with OC at this point. :-) Only having the completion table populated with in-document keys won't be very useful, particularly in a new document. If you do, ideally it would be extensible/configurable. Or is the latter already the case? OTOH, IDK how much you feel the need to get everything done before merger, or whether some pieces can wait? Bruce