* Citation glitch
@ 2022-05-05  0:19 Alan Tyree
From: Alan Tyree @ 2022-05-05  0:19 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

G'day,
I have a citation problem. The bibtex entry is:
@TechReport{name32:_some,
  author = {{Some Company Name}},
  title = {Some silly internal document},
  institution =  {Some Company Name Ltd},
  year = 1832}

The exporter is: #+cite_export: csl ~/Templates/csl/AGLC-intext.csl

Org exports to html: Name, Some Company, *Some Silly Internal Document*
(Some Company Name Ltd, 1832).

I thought it was a CSL problem, but pandoc exports it correctly as Some
Company Name, etc.

Any help appreciated,
Alan

* Re: Citation glitch
@ 2022-05-05  0:34 ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2022-05-05  0:34 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Tyree; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

It seems this should have been fixed late in citeproc-el in 2021:

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/issues/72

Are you using the most up-to-date code?

On Wed, May 4, 2022, 8:19 PM Alan Tyree <alantyree@gmail.com> wrote:

> G'day,
> I have a citation problem. The bibtex entry is:
> @TechReport{name32:_some,
>   author = {{Some Company Name}},
>   title = {Some silly internal document},
>   institution =  {Some Company Name Ltd},
>   year = 1832}
>
> The exporter is: #+cite_export: csl ~/Templates/csl/AGLC-intext.csl
>
> Org exports to html: Name, Some Company, *Some Silly Internal Document*
> (Some Company Name Ltd, 1832).
>
> I thought it was a CSL problem, but pandoc exports it correctly as Some
> Company Name, etc.
>
> Any help appreciated,
> Alan
>

> --
> Alan L Tyree                    http://www2.austlii.edu.au/~alan

* Re: Citation glitch
@ 2022-05-05  0:44   ` Alan Tyree
From: Alan Tyree @ 2022-05-05  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce D'Arcus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

I'm not sure.

citeproc-0.9
citeproc-org-0.2.4

@ 2022-05-05 13:32     ` Bruce D'Arcus
From: Bruce D'Arcus @ 2022-05-05 13:32 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Alan Tyree; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

You don't need citeproc-org, which is deprecated AFAIK.

Do update citeproc-el. I'm not sure when he tagged v0.9, but this is
the commit that should have fixed it.

https://github.com/andras-simonyi/citeproc-el/commit/a702e73dcbd34cbda3a7465cf0cace7529f41dcd

If you still have problems, you might report it to that project?

@ 2022-05-05 20:36       ` Alan Tyree
From: Alan Tyree @ 2022-05-05 20:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bruce D'Arcus; +Cc: emacs-orgmode