Ah! Thanks. I didn't search hard enough. Just starting to wrap my head around the org code. I'll have to look elsewhere in org for a place to contribute ;) On 4 August 2018 at 23:28, Kyle Meyer wrote: > Hello, > > Will Pierce writes: > > > Adds a function to turn the highlighted region into a block quote for > > export ("#+begin_quote...#+end_quote"). > > > > As a writer using org-mode I've found this very useful. > > I believe this can already be achieved in a more general way with > org-insert-structure-template (currently in master, which will be > released as Org 9.2). Select the region of interest and type C-c C-, q > > >