I did as you suggested, and C-cC-o did go to the link, so the problem is with my setup. Thank you, Bastien, Alan On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:10 AM, Bastien wrote: > Hi Alan, > > "Alan E. Davis" writes: > > > By the way, even C-cC-o returns this same problem on my system. > > (It looks like your first message didn't make it to the list... > or maybe the server had a hiccup.) > > > On Fri, Feb 8, 2013 at 11:03 AM, Alan E. Davis > > wrote: > > > > My setup is extremely convoluted, I fear, so I will not submit > > this as a bug report. > > > > When I type at a link to an org-mode link (it is in > > another file), the following is seen in the minibuffer: > > > > Running less ...done > > > > I updated org-mode from git, and reset org-return-follows-path by > > customization, and this situation persists. > > > > Can anyone suggest where to look? > > Where does "Running less" come from? > > Can you just send a minimal.org with produces the error with emacs -Q? > > Thanks! > > -- > Bastien >