I will search for the API page later. It seems to me that the site was not behaving normally today, and I struggled to find that page. I may have printed it! Meanwhile, I was able to use a part of the script to get sun information, but nothing for the moon? I wanted to get series of declinations through the month. Attached is the test script I used, and it worked even when I could not locate the pages any other way! The same thing for :erigee" did not work. Alan Davis On Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 10:41 PM Eric S Fraga wrote: > On Tuesday, 20 Nov 2018 at 11:12, Alan E. Davis wrote: > > Eric: > > > > This is extremely useful. > > Glad you liked it. Strangely enough, they seem to have changed the > format of output (now sending json) so the script no longer works. > > > I found some documentation on the site, re the API. > > What is the link for the API information? With that, I may be able to > help answer your question about getting lunar declination data off the > server. > > -- > Eric S Fraga via Emacs 27.0.50, Org release_9.1.14-1035-gfeb442 > -- [Fill in the blanks] The use of corrupt manipulations and blatant rhetorical ploys ...--- outright lying, flagwaving, personal attacks, setting up phony alternatives, misdirection, jargon-mongering, evading key issues, feigning disinterested objectivity, willful misunderstanding of other points of view---suggests that ... lacks both credibility and evidence. ---- Edward Tufte (in context of making presentations)