From: "Alan E. Davis" <lngndvs@gmail.com>
To: "Thomas S. Dye" <tsd@tsdye.online>
Cc: Tim Cross <theophilusx@gmail.com>, org-mode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: Re-installing org-mode packages due to annoying message
Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2021 00:15:21 -0800	[thread overview]

Perhaps I'll try it, just for fun.  I'm pretty happy with my layout and
theme, everything, but maybe I could get some ideas.

Thank you,
Alan

--
      "As we enjoy great advantages from the inventions of others, we *should
be glad of an opportunity to serve others* by any invention of ours, and

      "This ignorance about the limits of the earth's ability to absorb
       pollutants should be reason enough for caution in the release
       of polluting substances."
                   ---Meadows et al.   1972.  Limits to Growth
<https://www.dartmouth.edu/~library/digital/publishing/meadows/ltg/>.
(p. 81)