Just found an issue with this patch: if I try to schedule the item, SCHEDULED and timestamp get inserted into invisible area. Thanks, Alexey On Sun, Jun 28, 2020 at 1:14 PM E.L.K. wrote: > Hello. > > Org 9.3.6: when inserting the entry by capture mechanics, it narrows > buffer in a way that cursor can be moved to the last line, which is the > beginning of next (non-capture template) line in the original unnarowed > buffer. > > So this allows to: start capture, move point to the very last char of the > narrowed buffer, insert something. If this line in unnarowed buffer was > start of heading, it breaks structure of document. > > This is patch in attempt to fix it. I followed same approach as in > org-capture-place-item function. > > Thanks, > Alexey >