I'm afraid I don't understand the question. Is there a problem with the patch? Paul Rodriguez. On Thu, Oct 30, 2014 at 2:18 PM, Marco Wahl wrote: > Hello Paul, > > Paul Rodriguez writes: > > > This is a new version of org-velocity. Principally it differs in using > > cl-lib and lexical binding, but there are also some minor bugfixes for > > presenting results on very large screens and compatibility with > > evil-mode. > > Thanks for sharing. > > Is there any reason not bringing your new version into the master > branch? > > > Best regards, Marco > -- > http://www.wahlzone.de > GPG: 0x0A3AE6F2 >