* orgmode pcomplete question
@ 2012-08-19  9:36 Guido Van Hoecke
From: Guido Van Hoecke @ 2012-08-19  9:36 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: orgmode

Hi,

I have a text file that looks like this:

-*- mode: Org; -*-
* Heading1
** Heading 2
*** Heading 3 - First supercalifragilistic term
*** Heading 3 - Second sup

With the cursor sitting at the end of the '*** Second sup' line, I would
like to complete sup into supercalifragilistic by hitting <M-tab>, but
it gives an error message 'No completions of Heading'

I understand that it probably considers the first word after the * as a
keyword. But I want to be able to just complete any word I'm typing in
the normal pcomplete way.

Is this possible?

Thanks in advance,

Guido