Can I clone that version? On Thu, Jun 7, 2018 at 2:49 PM Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Diogo Ferrari writes: > > > Would you know when the 9.2 is planned to be released? > > Very soon, or so I think. Bastien may have a definitive answer on the > subject. > > Regards, > -- Diogo Ferrari PhD Candidate University of Michigan, Ann Arbor Department of Political Science E-mail: dferrari@umich.edu Website: http://dioferrari.wordpress.com/ Open Source! Use R! Use Linux! Use Emacs! Use Python! "A vida é a arte de tirar conclusões suficientes de dados insuficientes"