I've been using org-mode for a year or so and I really like it. I've also been using mobileorg to get my stuff on my iphone. However, I'm less satisfied with that. Having to both push and pull from both ends to keep things in sync is a pain and I often forget. I saw that Google released an API for tasks back in May. http://googlesystem.blogspot.com/2011/05/google-tasks-api.html I'd love to be able to just push/pull from the desktop and then access my tasks through one of the many task apps available on the phone or from machines that don't have org-mode or access to my org files. Is there any work going on to be able to take advantage of this API from org-mode?