Thanks, I actually got .org-mac-iCal working, and even changed it to be able to load non-Apple calendars if present in the local calendar app. I will try and push the modified version to github or send a patch. On Thu, Apr 25, 2019 at 11:34 PM David Masterson wrote: > Mohamed Wael Khobalatte writes: > > > Hi guys, I posted a question to the Emacs StackExchange > > ( > https://emacs.stackexchange.com/questions/50137/show-apple-calendar-events-in-org-mode > ), > > but I believe it's better asked here. Does anyone know how I can get > > my Apple calendar to show up in org-mode as readonly (preferably)? > > > > I had no luck with org-mac-iCal. Only one calendar (the Birthdays > > calendar) shows up, eventhough all other calendars are *checked*, as > > the documentation from that package requires. It is also rather old, > > so not sure if it works anymore? > > A suggestion is to look at https://github.com/pimutils/vdirsyncer. I > don't know anything more, but it looks promising. > > -- > David > -- Wael Khobalatte