Thanks Ken, I'll check them out. If none works then I might try to code up something. On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 10:31 PM Ken Mankoff wrote: > > On 2019-04-24 at 21:56 +0200, Mohamed Wael Khobalatte < > wael.khobalatte@gmail.com> wrote... > > The file(s) you linked to usually assume a generated list of ics files > > no? > > I didn't link to any files. There are *many* ical2org packages, many > different ones. The one I currently use does expect an ICS file. If you use > iCloud you have access to these. If your calendar is 100% local, then try > this ical2org code: https://github.com/mankoff/ical2org I used to > maintain that fork, and used it many years ago with an only-local iCal > setup that did not have ICS files, just some weird Apple folder structure > in ~/Library/. > > Sorry I can't help more. The code is old and I'm going offline for the > next 5 weeks. But if you look at these two different ical2org, the ruby > implementation, the Perl implementation, etc. one of them might do what you > want. > > -k. > > -- Wael Khobalatte