Yes, especially the search prompt in the minibuffer. Indeed I was thinking more of C-c a T 'ish view, but not restricted to the list of TODO tags, instead focused in the top used words. 2014-05-09 15:29 GMT-03:00 Alexander Baier : > On 2014-05-09 20:00 Haroldo Stenger wrote: > > Hello Alexander > > > > I'd like a sort of "pareto" (the top fifth of the whole set of words > > sorted by usage/frequency) "index of words" which are in the .org > > documents . Then, in some of the agenda views that look for the > > string that you type, > > Do you mean agenda views like the one generated by pressing `C-c a /' ? > > > you'd be offered word expansion on those frequent word set, just like > > you're offered word expansion on TODO/DONE and the like. Let's say > > that somehow it's a starting point for a self learning helper. > > Regards, > -- > Alexander Baier >