* words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view
@ 2014-05-08 18:31 Haroldo Stenger
From: Haroldo Stenger @ 2014-05-08 18:31 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

hello,

is there alredy a word lexer connected somehow to org-mode, that uses the
most frequent words in the org-agenda-files , and offers them to you to
look for the lines in which they occur in an agenda view ?

best
haroldo

* Re: words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view
@ 2014-05-09 11:13 ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2014-05-09 11:13 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haroldo Stenger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Haroldo,

On 2014-05-08 20:31 Haroldo Stenger wrote:
> is there alredy a word lexer connected somehow to org-mode, that uses the
> most frequent words in the org-agenda-files , and offers them to you to
> look for the lines in which they occur in an agenda view ?

I am not really sure I know what you are asking. What do you mean by
keywords? I think a little example or a more elaborate explanation might
help me and others understand what it is you are asking for.

Alexander Baier

* Re: words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view
@ 2014-05-09 12:41 ` Bastien
From: Bastien @ 2014-05-09 12:41 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haroldo Stenger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hi Haroldo,

Haroldo Stenger <haroldo.stenger@gmail.com> writes:

> is there alredy a word lexer connected somehow to org-mode, that uses
> the most frequent words in the org-agenda-files , and offers them to
> you to look for the lines in which they occur in an agenda view ?

I'm not aware of anything like that, but this would be cool indeed.

--
 Bastien

* Re: words pre-"lexed" for use as keywords in an agenda view
@ 2014-05-09 15:05   ` Haroldo Stenger
From: Haroldo Stenger @ 2014-05-09 15:05 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Bastien; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

Hello Bastien

Thanks for your kind answer, I'd like to hack something along those lines
as a "hackish practise". I'd better ask before.

best
Haroldo

@ 2014-05-09 18:00   ` Haroldo Stenger
From: Haroldo Stenger @ 2014-05-09 18:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haroldo Stenger, emacs-orgmode

Hello Alexander

I'd like a sort of "pareto" (the top fifth of the whole set of words sorted
by usage/frequency) "index of words" which are in the .org documents .
Then, in some of the agenda views that look for the string that you type,
you'd be offered word expansion on those frequent word set, just like
you're offered word expansion on TODO/DONE  and the like. Let's say that
somehow it's a starting point for a self learning helper.

Possibly not big deal if well thought of. Possibly of great coolness as
Bastien told. :-)

best
Haroldo

@ 2014-05-09 18:29     ` Alexander Baier
From: Alexander Baier @ 2014-05-09 18:29 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haroldo Stenger; +Cc: emacs-orgmode

On 2014-05-09 20:00 Haroldo Stenger wrote:
> Hello Alexander
>
> I'd like a sort of "pareto" (the top fifth of the whole set of words
> sorted by usage/frequency) "index of words" which are in the .org
> documents .  Then, in some of the agenda views that look for the
> string that you type,

Do you mean agenda views like the one generated by pressing `C-c a /' ?

@ 2014-05-09 19:00       ` Haroldo Stenger
From: Haroldo Stenger @ 2014-05-09 19:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Haroldo Stenger, emacs-orgmode