Hello Bastien Thanks for your kind answer, I'd like to hack something along those lines as a "hackish practise". I'd better ask before. best Haroldo 2014-05-09 9:41 GMT-03:00 Bastien : > Hi Haroldo, > > Haroldo Stenger writes: > > > is there alredy a word lexer connected somehow to org-mode, that uses > > the most frequent words in the org-agenda-files , and offers them to > > you to look for the lines in which they occur in an agenda view ? > > I'm not aware of anything like that, but this would be cool indeed. > > -- > Bastien >