Will do. sorry didn't realize I was over the Tiny change limit. I can sign FSF papers if still needed. Stace On Tue, 12 May 2020 at 16:05, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Completing myself, > > Nicolas Goaziou writes: > > > However, I realize, a bit late, that you haven't signed FSF papers, and > > both patches are above the TINYCHANGE limit. Would you want to sign them > > so we can also apply the tests, too? > > Also, would you mind adding a few words into ORG-NEWS to announce the > change? > > Thanks! > -- Sent from Gmail Mobile