From: Milan Zimmermann <milan.zimmermann@gmail.com>
To: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Bug: Export to html and latex fails on these (relatively common) strings [8.2.10 (8.2.10-16-g4c37a9-elpa @ /home/mzimmermann/.emacs.d/elpa/org-20141110/)]
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 10:51:19 -0500	[thread overview]

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for your answers.

On the first example from Git - you are right this snippet exports
correctly. I had a big file and after removing all tables, the export
failed and I thought it pointed to the git section. But I cannot duplicate
this now, I apologize for including this example.

On the rest of examples that as you said are due to trying to recognize
table.el tables: Personally I like the fact tables from Mysql (and perhaps
other systems) can be pasted directly and in /most cases/ work through the
table.el mechanism. If support for table.el is dropped, is there a way to
convert table.el tables to org tables? imho, that would be really helpful
precondition to dropping the table.el support.

And thanks for the #begin/end_example pointer.

Milan