Please find the patch file attached to this email. Thank you, Marc Am Sa., 31. Dez. 2022 um 13:07 Uhr schrieb Ihor Radchenko : > > Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen writes: > > > Please find attached a version that does not signal an Elisp user > > error, but calls `org-babel-eval-error-notify' instead. > > If you can, could you please send the changes in form of a patch > instead? It is then easier to review. > See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#patches (you can just > attach the patch to your reply). > > > To get rid of > > the display of the arbitrary error code, could we modify > > `org-babel-eval-error-notify' so that nothing is displayed about an > > error if the error code is `nil'? > > Yes, we can. Feel free to make a patch, updating the docstring according > to your changes. > > -- > Ihor Radchenko // yantar92, > Org mode contributor, > Learn more about Org mode at . > Support Org development at , > or support my work at