* LaTeX preview between #+begin_equation/#+end_equation
@ 2022-12-21  6:56 Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen
From: Marc Nieper-Wißkirchen @ 2022-12-21  6:56 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: emacs-orgmode

Hi,

I have a code block outputting mathematical LaTeX code as a result:

#+BEGIN_SRC ... :wrap equation*
<code>
#+END_SRC

The result looks like

#+RESULTS:
#+begin_equation*
<math>
#+end_equation*

As <math> does not contain the surrounding
\begin{equation*}/\end{equation*}, I added the :wrap keyword.

Export to LaTeX works fine, but LaTeX preview in Org does not.  This
only works when I replace (by hand) #+begin_equation*/#+end_equation*
by \begin{equation*}/\end{equation*}.  Can I achieve this with wrap?
Or is there a way to make #+begin_equation*/#+end_equation* work with
the preview? Is the latter otherwise equivalent?

Thanks,

Marc

only message in thread, other threads:[~2022-12-21  6:57 UTC | newest]