Hello Tom, On 20 February 2013 19:45, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha all, > > I can't figure out how to get the detailed node listing formatted > correctly, so I want to call this a bug. An example shows the problem: > > * Hacking:: How to hack your way around > * MobileOrg:: Viewing and capture on a mobile device > * History and Acknowledgments:: How Org came into being > > --- The Detailed Node Listing --- > > Introduction > > * Summary:: Brief summary of > what \ > Org-mode does > * Installation:: How to install a > downl\ > oaded version of Org-mode > > I'm guessing you mean the extra distance between the title and the description of the listing? This is not exactly a bug... In an attempt to get all the descriptions to line up correctly I aligned them all based on the longest subheading. I'm guessing in this case there is an extremely long one somewhere farther down. I couldn't find any specification as to how far they should be aligned, otherwise I would have set them to a specific column instead of basing them on the longest headline. I should be able to fix this to be more reasonable, however I would need an opinion as to what distance would be appropriate/desireable. Regards, Jon > Help? > > All the best, > Tom > > -- > T.S. Dye & Colleagues, Archaeologists > 735 Bishop St, Suite 315, Honolulu, HI 96813 > Tel: 808-529-0866, Fax: 808-529-0884 > http://www.tsdye.com > >