Hello Tom, On Nov 18, 2012 1:29 PM, "Thomas S. Dye" wrote: > > Aloha all, > > I have this in the Org file: > > @@info:@email{emacs-orgmode@@gnu.org}@@ > > I expect to get this in the texi file: > > @email{emacs-orgmode@@gnu.org} > > Instead, I get this: > > @email{emacs-orgmodegnu.org@}@@@@ > The issue is that the @@ is viewed as the end of the snippet and not as a portion of it. However I believe that the exporter can parse mailto links properly [[Mailto: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org]] should work. I don't have access to my computer right now so I can't check but I'll look at this as well as the other points you've brought up during the week. > In general, the export snippets work very well. I think this might be a > corner case caused by the '@@' in the argument to the texinfo @email > command. I don't know if this pops up elsewhere in texinfo. > > All the best, > Tom > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com > Regard, Jon