Hello, On 10 March 2013 16:23, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > Jonathan Leech-Pepin writes: > > > The error is not actually within ox-texinfo in this case however I > suspect. > > The exact same code (at the location of the error in ox-texinfo) appears > > within > > ox-latex and ox-ascii. > > > > `(org-trim contents)', which removes whitespace at start and end of > string, > > in this case with the string being the contents of the list item. When > > there is > > no contents there is no string to clean up. > > I'm unsure about the part of the code you're referring to: in > ox-latex.el, there is (and contents (org-trim contents)), which > shouldn't generate an error. Oops. I'd forgotten to include the (and contents ...) around the (org-trim contents). Sorry for the noise. Regards, Jon > Would you mind providing an ECM for the problem you're describing? > > Thank you. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >