Hello Tom, On 13 February 2013 11:31, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha all, > > Currently, the texinfo exporter translates a dedicated target in a comment: > > # <> > > to this: > > @c <> > > It shouldn't need to be within a comment to work successfully in the Texinfo exporter. @anchor{} is not visible to the reader (unless looking at the .texi source) so it won't be impacted by being outside of a comment. > I was expecting to see a texinfo anchor: > > @anchor{x-export-to-odt} > > There are a handful of these dedicated target comments cum anchors in the > Org > mode manual. I believe all of them are in places where it would be easy > to replace them with links directly to the corresponding headline/node. > > Should I edit them away? Or, are dedicated target comments/anchors > something the texinfo exporter should handle? > > Regards, Jon -- > All the best, > Tom > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com > >