From: Jonathan Leech-Pepin <jonathan.leechpepin@gmail.com>
To: Alexander Vorobiev <alexander.vorobiev@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode <emacs-orgmode@gnu.org>
Subject: Re: OrgMobile problem: only three files in checksums.dat
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 00:35:44 -0400	[thread overview]

I haven't had this issue with Org-Mobile specifically because I'm not using
it, however I found the same error when using el-get.

In my case at least the issue popped up because I was using zsh/bash via
cygwin for =shell-file-name= where =shell-quote-argument= expected it to be
cmdproxy.exe on Windows.  I'm guessing you've got something similar since
it's using forward-slashes for sha1sum.  It also fits because the only way
the final regexp gets applied is when the system is not ms-dos or
windows-nt along with a known Windows shell, which means cmd.exe,
command.com, cmdproxy and a couple others, cygwin shells are not on that
list.

The simplest solution would actually be to wrap your Org-mobile call in

(let ((shell-file-name (or (and (eq system-type 'windows-nt)
                          (executable-find "cmdproxy.exe"))
                      shell-file-name)))
     {{{insert call here}}} )

Hope this helps,