Hello Tom On 22 February 2013 17:55, Thomas S. Dye wrote: > Aloha Jon, > > Jonathan Leech-Pepin writes: > > > Hello Tom > > > Appendixes should work as unnumbered headlines. I don't remember > > testing for that use specifically although there is a possible > work-around > > that will allow for unnumbered headlines for sure. > > > > Indexes are always unnumbered, so using a property :INDEX: will > > produce an unnumbered headline. If you want it to insert one of the > > default indexes you set the property to the appropriate key: > > cp , fn , ky , pg , tp , vr > > > > I don't understand. This: > > * Concept index > :PROPERTIES: > :TEXINFO_MENU_TITLE: Concept Index > :INDEX: cp > :END: > > Gives me a numbered headline and an empty section. > > If I add this: > > > @@info:@printindex cp@@ > > then an index is generated. The headline is still numbered. > > Am I doing something wrong? > > I don't think so. From the looks of things, index wasn't fixed along with other properties to be uppercase in ox-texinfo.el. I should be able to fix it on Monday (and make sure it now works), along with the spacing of the detailed node listing. Regards, Jon > All the best, > Tom > > -- > Thomas S. Dye > http://www.tsdye.com >