On 8 April 2014 04:03, Glyn Millington wrote: > Rainer M Krug writes: > > > Carsten Dominik writes: > > > >> Hi everyone, > >> > >> per May 1st, I would like to swing the official maintainership back to > >> Bastien, who has agreed to this change. This really only means putting > >> facts onto websites, because Bastien has in effect been doing this job > all > >> the time - I have unfortunately been unable to make time free to > contribute > >> here in any meaningful way, for which I apologise. I trust that an > >> overwhelming majority of you will have not objections to this step > > > > To make this overwhelming majority not to silent, I have no objections > > at all. > > > > Thanks for all the hard work you and Bastien have put into org. > > Another big thank you from a not-so-silent user! > > atb > > > Glyn > > > Another thank you to both of you for your hard work. And absolutely no objections to the change. Jon