Hello, On Feb 24, 2013 11:48 AM, "Sebastian Wiesner" wrote: > > 2013/2/24 Mike McLean : > > > > On Feb 24, 2013, at 11:03 AM, Sebastian Wiesner wrote: > > > >> Hello, > >> > >> how is the online manual of Org mode [1] rendered? Especially, how is > >> the awesome table of contents on the right sight created? > > > > It is done through CSS and I do something similar with most of my HTML exports. I have a custom CSS that I load by having the following in every Org file. > > So is the Org manual written in Org? I thought it was written in > Texinfo. After all, there is a Texinfo document in the Org sources > [1]. Is this Texinfo document generated from some Org document? > Generally, can Org be exported to Texinfo/Info? > > [1]: http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/tree/doc/org.texi > Currently the manual is in info, however the new exporter has a texinfo exporter and I know that Thomas Dye is working on converting it to org. Regards, Jon