Hello, On 23 February 2013 18:04, Nicolas Goaziou wrote: > Hello, > > [...] > > I eventually added :OPTIONAL_TITLE: property. Get its parsed value with > `org-export-get-optional-title' function. > > I patched ox-ascii, ox-latex and ox-html so they use it when building > a TOC. I think only ox-odt and ox-texinfo are missing. > > Jonathan, could you have a look at it? > I've replaced the use of :TEXINFO_MENU_TITLE: with :OPTIONAL_TITLE:. Tom, This will cause the menu titles to no longer export properly until you change the property names. Regards, -- Jon > Thank you. > > > Regards, > > -- > Nicolas Goaziou >