Hah, of course i did not know about org-drill, that one looks pretty good. :) On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 8:12 PM, John Hendy wrote: > On Sat, Oct 22, 2011 at 1:07 PM, Johannes Hess > wrote: > > I was trying out http://ankisrs.net/ and thought that it would be nicer, > if > > one could learn stuff from within emacs. > > So I threw together https://github.com/warsus/org-lrn, which basically > > implements the supermemo-2-algorithm > > (http://www.supermemo.com/english/ol/sm2.htm) and stores everything in > > org-file format, so it should be really easy to share and collaborate on > > decks. > > Great concept. I do recall this coming up before. Would you be able to > summarize differences between this and org-drill? > --- Worg summary: http://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/org-drill.html > --- Repo: https://bitbucket.org/eeeickythump/org-drill > > I've used Anki, but have not looked into org for these purposes, but > would certainly consider it since I take a lot of notes in org for > work and home learning. > > Great idea and way to take action on it! > > > John > > > > Also you can use the nice org-capture to really quickly add new entries > (see > > the example configfile). > > It's probably not much more than a prototype and i'm a pretty busy, but > > thought the concept was useful enough to post it. > > > > >