From: Carlos Pita <carlosjosepita2@gmail.com>
To: Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com>
Cc: emacs-orgmode@gnu.org
Subject: Re: [BUG] Weird sparse tree folding [9.5 (release_9.5-225-g494c20.dirty @ /Users/carlos/Install/Source/org-mode/lisp/)]
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 18:12:08 -0300	[thread overview]

Hi Ihor,

> > Maybe I'm not getting how this is supposed to work, but it makes no
> > sense to me.
>
> M-x org-reveal (C-c C-r)

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know about this and it indeed seems
useful in order to avoid unfolding everything else.

That said, my report was about the expansion of:

    * a...
    ** b3

    c3

to:

    * a...
    ** b3

    c3

    c4

when pressing TAB at the beginning of the first ...

That seems wrong to me, at least I'm not finding any way to make sense of it.

Maybe it's just that TAB should be disallowed there, I don't know.

Best regards,
Carlos