I have looked but cannot find anything especially enlightening. I haven't yet installed Xcode on some of my Lion machines, so I haven't got 'make' everywhere. I've been toying with trying to do the installation on my Mac server, which has Xcode, then copying the compiled stuff into the identical directory structure on my non-Xcode machines. Any thoughts on whether that would work? And in any case, if someone could point me at a good page explaining the Lion/Org installation, I'd greatly appreciate it. /fas -- \V/_ Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng. Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Ryerson University 350 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3, Canada Tel: 416/979-5000 ext 7749 Fax: 416/979-5265 Email: salustri@ryerson.ca http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/