Hi all, I'm looking for a little coding help. I want to try to a task's priority automatically, based on the priorities of its subtasks. Specifically, I'd like to set the priority of the task to the priority of the highest-priority subtask. And I'd like that task priority to be updated (if necessary) automatically any time I change the priority of one of its subtasks. Can anyone offer me any pointers or boilerplate code I could use to kick this off? Cheers. Fil -- \V/_ Filippo A. Salustri, Ph.D., P.Eng. Mechanical and Industrial Engineering Ryerson University 350 Victoria St, Toronto, ON M5B 2K3, Canada Tel: 416/979-5000 ext 7749 Fax: 416/979-5265 Email: salustri@ryerson.ca http://deseng.ryerson.ca/~fil/